OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE MIX 96 DAYS OF SUMMER CONTEST
1. Must be 18 years or older to play. Employees and relatives of MIX 96 and its associate companies are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest will begin on or around May 27, 2019 and will end on or around August 16, 2019, The contest will be played twice each weekday morning and afternoon on MIX 96 whenever possible. Contest will not occur on holidays or designated holidays by MIX 96.
3. Contestants will qualify for the “Ultimate Summer Prize Pack,” to be determined by MIX 96; by becoming the correct caller as pre-determined by the on-air announcer at the time of the contest. The contestant may be live on the air with the announcer during the contest. Contestant’s name and location may also be announced on the air.
4. Correct caller will be awarded a family four-pack of tickets to one of the following destinations as announced on-air prior to taking calls: Waldameer, Kennywood, Sandcastle, Idlewild, Pittsburgh Zoo, Erie Seawolves and Cedar Point. In the event that the specific tickets are unavailable upon winning, MIX 96 reserves the right to substitute the prize with tickets for another destination. All decisions are final.
5. Listeners may only win this contest once every thirty (30) days, regardless of which tickets were previously won. Anyone who wins within the thirty (30) days of previously winning this contest may have their ticket prize revoked or be disqualified from the remainder of the promotion.
6. All prizes have no cash value, are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and may not be re-sold. Any resale of tickets discovered by MIX 96 will be reported to the authorities and to the entity who issued the tickets.
7. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days are deemed void and become property of the radio station. Prizes can be picked up at our offices located at 806 C Grandview Road, Oil City, PA, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm, except on holidays or designated holidays by MIX 96. MIX 96 cannot be responsible for instances when the office may not be open during these hours due to extenuating circumstances. Winners may have a designated person pick up their prize, but designated person must be 18 or older and is subject to presenting identification.
8. MIX 96 reserves the right to refuse any or all contestants.
9. A copy of these rules are available at the offices of MIX 96, at 806 C Grandview Road, Oil City, PA
10. Participation in the MIX 96 Days of Summer contest acknowledges understanding of the official rules.